The Juice: Parents' Common White Lies
A new survey found the five most common white lies parents tell. Check 'em out . . .
1. Telling your kids that an annoying toy is lost . . . when you really got rid of it.
2. Lying to your friends about your parenting style. "Oh yeah, we totally limit screen time too . . ."
3. Saying you have to leave somewhere like a playground because it's closing . . . even though it's really not.
4. Pretending you didn't eat their candy or other food.
5. Pretending to call the police because they did something bad.